نــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــورلــــــيــــــــــن
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» >>>>>>>GMC
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 05, 2013 10:56 am من طرف المرشد

» لعبة الملك تههههههههههههههههههههبل مره
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 13, 2012 1:01 am من طرف LAMLOOM

» اسئل سؤال محرج والي بعدك يجاوب
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 06, 2012 4:09 am من طرف LAMLOOM

» دفتر الحضور والغياب
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 02, 2012 8:39 pm من طرف LAMLOOM

» وص 7 و اختار احلى عضو بالمنتدى
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالخميس يونيو 28, 2012 3:02 pm من طرف LAMLOOM

» (( رقم 5 حنون ورقم 10 مجنون
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 19, 2012 1:20 am من طرف princses

» الطياره ثقيله....عدو من 1 الى5
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 19, 2012 1:14 am من طرف princses

» مدوخ البنات..
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 19, 2012 12:41 am من طرف princses

» ماذا لو بقي رجل واحد في العالم؟ ؟ ؟ ؟
Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 19, 2012 12:38 am من طرف princses

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab

Hannah Montana

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Christina
كـــــــنـــ نــــورلـــــين ــــز المتميز
Christina

عدد الرسائل : 4537
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2009

Hannah Montana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hannah Montana   Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Hannah Montana Hannah-montana-and-miley-cyrus114 facts about Hannah Montana

The Queen of Tween makes her return to the i wireless Center in Moline this weekend with Miley Cyrus as “Hannah Montana” headlining a concert that was sold out within an hour.

If you know every “Hannah Montana” episode and song by heart, or if you have never heard of Miley Cyrus, here are 14 facts you may want to know about pop music’s hottest 14-year-old star:

1. Destiny Hope Cyrus was born Nov. 23, 1992, in Franklin, Tenn.

2. As a youngster, her constant smile led to the nickname of “Smiley,” which was later shortened to “Miley.”

3. She is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, a country singer best known for the 1992 hit “Achy Breaky Heart.”

4. Despite having no acting experience, Cyrus was hired by the Disney Channel in the fall of 2005 to play a young singer in a sitcom it was developing.

5. She was the one who named the character: “After I got the part as a unknown character, I had another interview with Disney Channel about the show’s name,” she said in an interview on the Teen Scoop blog. “They were set and ready to use ‘Alexis Texas’ and I didn’t like it. I don’t know why, but it just wasn’t it. So late this one night, I was reading OK! magazine. And I came across the name ‘Hannah,’ and I really like that name. Then right when I turned the page, there was an article about Montana. And I was like ‘Hannah Montana! That’s it!’ ”

6. “Hannah Montana” premiered March 24, 2006, to an audience of 5.4 million people, a record for a debut on the cable channel. In “Hannah,” Cyrus plays a teenage girl who only a few people know to really be pop star Hannah Montana.

7. Billy Ray Cyrus plays Hannah Montana’s father, manager, producer — and former country singer — Robbie Ray.

8. As Hannah Montana, Cyrus opened for fellow Disney act the Cheetah Girls on their tour last year. Its stop at the former Mark of the Quad-Cities on Sept. 30 drew 11,145 fans — making it the biggest-selling concert at the downtown Moline arena in 2006.

9. The “Hannah Montana” soundtrack was released in October 2006 and has gone quadruple-platinum, selling 4 million copies.

10. The second album, “Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus,” featuring the singer both in and out of character, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard album charts after it was released June 26. It edged out the new release from former “American Idol” winner Kelly Clarkson.

11. Miley and her father often collaborate on songs. “Since Miley was a little girl, we’ve been writing songs together. We sing together. We do a whole lot more of it offstage than onstage,” Billy Ray Cyrus told The Associated Press last year. “That’s how we really communicate the best with each other.” They combine for the song “Ready, Set, Don’t Go” on “Hannah Montana 2.”

12. The wildest rumor to follow Cyrus so far was that the 14-year-old was pregnant. Her publicist said an interview with the magazine J-14 was doctored and put online to say that she was expecting.

13. Moline is the second stop on the “Hannah Montana”/Miley Cyrus’ “Best of Both Worlds” tour, which begins tonight in St. Louis. The 54-city tour wraps up Jan. 9 in Albany, N.Y. The concert at the i wireless Center in Moline is the smallest venue that Hannah, er, Miley, will play.

14. Cyrus will donate $1 from each concert ticket sold to The City of Hope, a Southern California biomedical research and treatment center and hospital for cancer and other life-threatening diseases. A goal of raising $500,000 has been set.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
pink_angel
pink_angel

عدد الرسائل : 3016
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2009

Hannah Montana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hannah Montana   Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 20, 2009 10:21 am

thanks for this it is soooooooooooooo cool
دلوعتي
كـــــــنـــ نــــورلـــــين ــــــز
دلوعتي

عدد الرسائل : 2080
هاااااااااااااالوووووووووو
انا دلوعتي
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/02/2009

Hannah Montana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hannah Montana   Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 21, 2009 6:27 am

thx

for thies facts
هانورلين
نــورلــ جديد ـــين
نــورلــ جديد ـــين
هانورلين

عدد الرسائل : 284
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/02/2009

Hannah Montana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hannah Montana   Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 05, 2009 1:35 am

thanks soooooooooooooo much
bandar
bandar

عدد الرسائل : 1488
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/08/2009

Hannah Montana Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hannah Montana   Hannah Montana Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 10, 2009 10:06 pm

thanks soooooooooooooo much Hannah Montana Icon_lol

Hannah Montana
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» hannah montana cool songs
» Hannah Montana The Movie OST (2009)
» hanna montana songs

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــورلــــــيــــــــــن :: English Forum :: English-
انتقل الى: